Saturday, December 30, 2006

Brief break

This is the day that the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

- Psalm 118.24

May your new year bring 365 new days in which to rejoice.

I will be off-line for a few days, but when I return I have much to post. I will continue my new series "Worse than Death?", get back into discussion of Peak Oil, post a thought on corporate growth, a little more on Volf's book and share a little personal news. While you're waiting, feel free to check out older posts linked on the right.

There is more to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good break. And congrats on getting the Faith and Theology's Best New Theological Blog 2006. A worthy recipent indeed!

Anonymous said...

I second both of Rory's comments. I was surprised that you were that new a theology blog. I spent most of my first year as a blogger just trying to get everything to work! Year 2 (just past) was better.