Friday, June 29, 2007

Cancer (hasn't) killed the radio star

Sorry for the title, but Jessica and I will be interviewed by Bishop Robert Forsyth on 2CH (1170 on the AM dial) at 10 pm Sunday night (after the news). We'll be talking about our experiences of sickness and hope over the last six months or so. Can't say I've ever listened to that station myself (I rarely listen to any radio), but in case you're not already sick of hearing me talk about being sick, then this is another chance.

UPDATE: For those out of Sydney, you can listen online. H/T Jason Goroncy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those out of Sydney, you can listen online here: http://www.2ch.com.au/2005/listen.shtml

Anonymous said...

Grace and peace to you both. I thank God for your healing and for the testimony of your lives as you dealt with this illness.

Anonymous said...

Thoroughly enjoyed listening to the interview. Well done to both of you.

Fred said...

a skull, right?

byron smith said...

um, deep furrows, did you mean to comment on this post?