Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Knowing is being known

New blog with a nice name from a quality guy: "Knowing is being known is a blog for Biblical exegesis and Biblical theology and occasionally your standard issue straight up and down right regular Theology." Antman was in my year at college.

Another friend (indeed another Anthony) and ex-MTC student recently started a blog: On Second Thoughts by leading point-scorer Anthony. He seems to have had second thoughts since then (like so many). Hands up, how many have blogs with fewer than ten posts? I wonder what the infant mortality rate for blogs is...

3 comments:

Anthony Douglas said...

Hey, be fair! I'm having second thoughts about my ability to coordinate Easter, a Moore College mission, and life without a rector...but one day I might find time for another post...

Either that, or I'm passing through my non-reflective period!

anton said...

Thanks Byron, posting about my blog was a gracious act, not to mention calling me a quality guy!

Anthony Douglas said...

Aha! At least this attempt has now surpassed your 'infant mortality' standard...