Friday, May 26, 2006

Still more to come...

So far, I've started series on:
* Barneys and the place of 'places' in the Christian life
* Time and eternity
* Theodicy and eschatology

I am planning on finishing each of these in due course. Any votes on which one I should develop first? At the moment, I'm a little pressed to keep all three in the air simultaneously, while maintaining the facade of being productive in other areas of life.

Oh, and here's another little pic I took from my building a couple of days ago. Any comments on the pics? Do people enjoy the sometimes random associations, or are they just a drag for our slowly connected sisters and brothers?
Five points for linking to the other photo with a similar view.

12 comments:

michael jensen said...

Develop the places thing. And show some exegesis! AND: one post a day. It is tough to keep up.

Gorringe has a book on the Theology of the Built Environment that might be interesting...

Mandy said...

I like the places idea too and the pictures work for me :)

peter j said...

I vote for 'Barnies and the place of 'places' in the Christian life.

peter j said...

Oh and the photos are great.

byron smith said...

Sounds like a consensus so far. Any more votes?

Anonymous said...

i was going to say time and eternity. but that just might be my interest in hearing you expand your position in relation to moltmann and the eternity debate at patrik's blog.

byron smith said...

Joshua, I haven't given up on the others, but they may come in a few more days. Thanks for your great series on Moltmann - I've just linked to it.

Anonymous said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3407/2982/1600/IMG_7501.jpg

Anonymous said...

Went over the line limit. Here goes again.

byron smith said...

Are you sure that's the photo you intended?

Anthony Douglas said...

It's a cutthroat world.

byron smith said...

Five points. Indeed.